NOTE: This blog is now available as a book with added comments and thoughts. It is a fundraiser for MSA research. Please consider purchasing either a kindle version from the Kindle store @$3.99, the Paperback version at Amazon @$19.99 and letting all your friends and family know. We can help find treatments and a possible cure for MSA and other alphabet diseases! It can be purchased here.
Also visit my original, "all-purpose" blog http://www.justsomeposts.blogspot.com/

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Thanks

I wanted to take a moment to thank all the people from around the world that offered their condolences. I greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers. The pain has been made easier to bear by the kind words.

I am not sure yet what I am going to do with this blog. I will see. If anyone has any questions or thoughts they would like to share or ask, please do so.

My best to any and all afflicted with or affected by this horrible disease (or any of the alphabet diseases).

Again, thanks,

Scott

2 comments:

  1. Hi Scott,

    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

    Come across your blog only few weeks back. I’m beginning the journey of what you and Carol went through 5 years ago. My hubby, age 56 this year is diagnosed with MSA-P in May 2010 and I’m so grateful to stumble on your blog as it provides me the best information than any doctors can advise. I had wasted last year doing nothing as I don’t have much info about MSA. Even though you mention there is no benefit of Stem Cell treatment to MSA patients that outweigh those risks and costs (about US$30,000), I do think otherwise. I’m willing to exchange for a short reprieve from some of the symptoms as long as it is possible. Below are link that I come across but I really undecided which is more reliable.


    http://www.unistemcells.com/

    http://www.tzuchi.com.tw/tzuchi_en/default.aspx

    Brgds/Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I plan to read your blog, I only just found this. I am so sorry for your loss. But thank you for posting your thoughts. It does help others.
    Our daughter was diagnosed with MSA about 3 years ago. It is rapidly getting worse. She just turned 50 this year. Your posts I have read so far have brought tears to my eyes as I can feel what you have gone through. It is so difficult to watch my daughter a mother of 6, slowly fade away.
    Much love and hugss to you Scott.

    ReplyDelete