NOTE: This blog is now available as a book with added comments and thoughts. It is a fundraiser for MSA research. Please consider purchasing either a kindle version from the Kindle store @$3.99, the Paperback version at Amazon @$19.99 and letting all your friends and family know. We can help find treatments and a possible cure for MSA and other alphabet diseases! It can be purchased here.
Also visit my original, "all-purpose" blog http://www.justsomeposts.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 29, 2011

There is a Hell!

Regardless of your belief in Heaven and Hell, I can assure you without a doubt - there IS a Hell! This is not a hell of fire and brimstone. This is not a hell of evildoers or non-believers that I am speaking of. It is a hell of doubts and second guesses. It is a hell of what-ifs, and whys? It is a hell of alarms and cords, tubing and needles. It is not a hell of below - it is a hell of here on earth.

MSA is a hell. The consequences of MSA and other alphabet diseases are HELL!

The flesh is temporary. LOVE is eternal.

We are powerless over MSA. MSA is powerless over LOVE.

I want to send out hugs, kisses, and LOVE to any and all afflicted with this DAMNED disease.

Peace be with you.

1 comment:

  1. I lost my father to MSA on July 3rd. He was 83 and my 82 year old mother was his caregiver. She kept him at home the whole time and I would go as often as possible to help. I cry when I think of the Hell he went through and I try to remember how much better off he is now. You are right it is a DAMNED disease and I wish there was some sort of hope for a cure. My prayers are with you. I understand how hard the road has been. Be good to yourself, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete