NOTE: This blog is now available as a book with added comments and thoughts. It is a fundraiser for MSA research. Please consider purchasing either a kindle version from the Kindle store @$3.99, the Paperback version at Amazon @$19.99 and letting all your friends and family know. We can help find treatments and a possible cure for MSA and other alphabet diseases! It can be purchased here.
Also visit my original, "all-purpose" blog http://www.justsomeposts.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Melted

If the sun and sky is dimmer it is because the light of my life went out! I will always love you!





To Carol:

I will always live with what I did and did not do. I am profoundly saddened by my inability to do all you needed. It was not from lack of concern, effort. or love. Our 38 years+ was WAY too short. You were the yin to my yang. I am left with a hole in my heart that cannot heal. Thanks for leaving part of you here with me in our six great children. They salve my wound.


Snow always melts!

No comments:

Post a Comment