NOTE: This blog is now available as a book with added comments and thoughts. It is a fundraiser for MSA research. Please consider purchasing either a kindle version from the Kindle store @$3.99, the Paperback version at Amazon @$19.99 and letting all your friends and family know. We can help find treatments and a possible cure for MSA and other alphabet diseases! It can be purchased here.
Also visit my original, "all-purpose" blog http://www.justsomeposts.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

WHY MSA? A theme song

This "song" should be recognizable to most of you. I used to sing the "Why MSA..." part to my wife. I am offering it to the MSA community for whatever.

Hey man, please come gather around.
(I said) Hey girl, come and sit right down.
(I said) All you need to hear what I've found,
There's no cure yet, but we're trying.

Hey man, there's a disease that's around .
(I said) Hey girl, it is tearing us down.
We need you to join us, learn about MSA
And help us to spread the word now.

That's why we're asking you, Why MSA?
We want to know now, Why MSA?

It will knock you down, turn your life around,
You won't be able to do what you feel...

Hey man, are you listening to me?
(I said) Hey girl, I need you really to see
(I said) Hey all, it destroys all your dreams.
But you got to know this one thing!

No one can do it all by themselves.
(I said) Hey man, help us put disease on the shelves.
So learn it, ask Why MSA?
We need your help today.

That's why we're asking you Why MSA?
We want to know now, Why MSA?
 

1 comment: